Ad mediation earned a reputation as a holistic app monetization solution that allows app developers to drive scalable revenue to their mobile apps. Here we dive deep into the process of ad mediation, the difference between automated mediation with AdPumb and manual mediation with giants like Google AdMob and FAN, and the benefits AdPumb provides for Android app developers compared to others.
It is no secret that managing multiple ad networks for monetizing mobile applications is cumbersome. Some apps limit their growth potential for this reason alone. The following are shortcomings publishers have to face with manual mediation:
- Integration: Integrating several ad networks for mediation with an app can be complicated, requiring a significant investment of time and effort.
- Optimization: Optimizing campaigns across various ad networks necessitate a huge amount of data analysis and human labour. Publishers will have to deal with ongoing optimization to keep their CPMs and fill rates reasonable.
- Budget Allocation: Allocating a budget among different ad networks can be difficult and time-consuming.
- Conflict of Interest: Running advertising from various networks may result in conflicts of interest, such as commercials vying for the same spot or audience.
- Privacy and security concerns: Managing data privacy and security across various networks can be difficult.
- Reporting: Tracking performance indicators and revenue across different ad networks can be complex, necessitating a strong reporting system.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting: Keeping numerous networks working smoothly and addressing difficulties may be time-consuming and costly.
- SDK integration: When working with numerous demand sources, you run the danger of overloading your app with SDKs.
- Revenue: Your monthly revenue will get divided into sections that arrive at different times.
These shortcomings stay true for manual mediation with providers like Google AdMob and FAN. AdPumb’s robust mediation supports automated mediation wherein the provider brings in demand from over 3000 domains.
AdPumb mediation unlocks:
- Best-matching mobile ad demand on a silver platter.
- Quick and easy onboarding procedure because you need to add only one SDK to your code.
- Quick ad loading time in the marketplace.
- Near-100% (99.99%) fill rate.
- Enhanced eCPMs and monthly ad revenue.
- Daily optimization, performance tracking, and so on.
- Monthly payment made in one big sum at a predetermined date.
- Saving significant time and money, allowing publishers to concentrate on their work.